candy cane vase will add the perfect festive touch to your Christmas season
wedding. Place one on each table and fill with red roses.
can help themselves to the candy canes during the evening or a few lucky guests
can take the complete vase home to use for holiday entertaining. If you plan on
playing wedding games during your reception, these make great prizes.
? Cylindrical vase or clean empty can
? Two sided tape (found at most hardware or scrapbooking stores)
? Candy canes
? Wide ribbon (must be wider than rubber band)
- Wrap the two sided tape around the vase/can once approximately halfway down the vase/can. (The two sided tape will help keep the candy canes from sliding out from under the rubber band.)
- Slide rubber band around the vase/can.
- Begin inserting the candy canes behind the rubber band.
- Tie the ribbon around the vase/can taking care to cover the rubber band with the ribbon.
- Fill with water and arrange roses.
Another great idea! Use mini candy canes and baby food jars or small fruit cup cans to create small individual vases which can serve as place cards. Just attach a label with your guests’ names to the ribbon.